Monday, 4 April 2011

CARD FOR MY BEAUTIFUL MUM

Now that Mum has her card I can now put it on my blog. The stamp is by Anna Griffin I used my new Aqua Markers to colour the image. The paper is Dovecraft 'Sugar & Spice' To finish I added some blue crossgrain ribbon, satin butterflies with coloured gems added to the body and finally some little pink pearls to finish.

Carol Ann xx

I am entering my card to the following challenges:
Crafty Pad - Flowers
Creative Inspirations - Mother's Day/Mum
 Sparkles - Springtime
Allsorts - Blooming Blossoms

13 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi carol ann,
I love the design papers and colours on this gorgeous card. It's beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lorraine said...

That's really lovely. Gorgeous flower. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

brenda said...

A beautiful card for your Mum Anne.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the image & the dp are perfect!
hugs shell xx

cheryl said...

oh i have this stamp too ,this is one gorgeous card,bet your mum loved it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.
So much pretty detail, bet mum loved it.

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

huggies Angel

jackiescrafts said...

I love your card Carol Ann and I'm sure your Mum did too. I especially love the way you have added all the details

Thanks for joining in at SFC

Hugs Jackie x

Wellnifty said...

Lovely card, I bet your Mum thought so too
Chris xx

Debbie said...

I am sure your Mom loved it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations

Hugs
Debbie

Ann said...

Beautiful card Carol Ann, bet your mum was thrilled with it!!! xxx

Ann said...

Such a beautiful card!! I'm sure your Mum was delighted beyond words!!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love your use of white space and the little butterflies.



~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

aqualeiga said...

I am sure your mum was delighted with this gem of a card! Thanks so much for joining us at THE CRAFTY PAD. Don't forget to check out the awesome prizes up for grabs in our altered CD competition! Hugs, Ali x