Challenge #5 over at CARDMADFAIRY'S DIGI DAYS is Easter. For me Easter is when lovely Daffodils and Tulips and other spring flowers are beginning to bring the garden to life and of course spending Easter with family can only be a 'Perfect Day'. I have used Jenni's Flowers 2 digi image and paper from Dovecrafts Sugar & Spice pack.
Our sponsor this time is Chi Chi Memories unfortunately I don't have a link but will update this post when one is available.
As usual the DT have come up with some fab inspiration so make sure you pop over and have a look.
Thanks for taking the time to visit.
Carol Ann xx

5 comments:
Hi Carol Ann,
I just love this card. Beautiful papers and wonderful image. Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Great card Carol Ann - you've made the flowers look quite like daffodils by adding the brads to the centres! Love it, Jenni x
Gorgeous card Carol Ann, love what you've done with the flowers.
A lovely card Carol Ann
Hugs Jackie x
This is such a beautiful image to use...love your colouring.
Post a Comment