Sunday, 20 February 2011

OSAAT #50 DT - ANYTHING BUT SQUARE!

This weeks challenge over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME is 'ANYTHING BUT SQUARE' the image for my card this week is by April at REECE'S SCRAP PIECES you can purchase any of April's Digi's and many more besides over at STITCHY BEAR DIGITAL STAMPS
The image I used is called 'A Frozen Meal' the image should have snow on the tree branches and on top of the bird box but I was in a spring mood this week so decided to change it and used grey/green to look like lichen a moss you will see growing on trees. Unfortunately the weather has been horrible here all week and by the time I got home from work in the evening it has been no good for taking a photo the colours are much prettier in real life I will be glad when the weather is much better and taking photos will not be a problem!
The sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen you could win £10 Voucher to spend in store.

There are some stunning pieces for you to take inspiration from over on the OSAAT blog well worth a visit!

Thank you for visiting my wee blog.

HUGS CAROL ANN XX

I am entering my card for the following challenges:
Allsorts - Inspired by Nature
Little Claire's - Anything Goes
Guylou's Inimitability - Anything goes
Mami Doodles - Flower Card
Totally Papercrafts - Do It with Digi's
Charisma Cardz - Spring Has Sprung
Delightful Challenges - Animals
Digi Doodle - Anything Goes

17 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is stunning, I love the image and the colours you have used. Makes me want spring even more, Love Hazelxox

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This is a beautiful card. I love the colours and the image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Carol Ann, lovely colours and great image too! Jo xxx

Josephine said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colours you've chosen, and it's such a great image!

Fleur said...

A great card, love all the detail.
Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sue said...

Hi Carol Ann
aww a gorgeous card, lovely papers luv the ribbon detail, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week hope to see you next time, sue,x

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues hun love the papers ,hugs cheryl xxx

Brenda said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Guylous Inimitability!

Berry said...

This is lovely carol Ann fab nature theme to this lovely colouring Hugs Rebekah xx

Clare Brown said...

Your card is just perfect for spring.Goodluck at charisma this week

Unknown said...

So incredible hon! I think this looks great, so much warmer and happier then snow! Excellent job!!! =)

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's.
Cheers!
Guylou

WeirdCat said...

Great card,very pretty, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

Gina K said...

Great idea to change the snow to make it look more like spring. I really like that bow, too. Thanks for playing along at Guylou's Inimitability!

Joey said...

Hi Carol Ann

beautiful card I love the softness of the green, thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey xx

Cheryl said...

Lovely card!

Marjo said...

Hi Carol Ann,

Wonderful card, we will miss you. Have loads of fun and see you sometime in October.

Big Hugs, Marjo