A very happy New Year I hope you enjoyed all the festivities and are ready to get cracking with some crafty projects. The first challenge of 2011 over at CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY is a great one to ease you back in to crafting, the theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' set by my fab teamie Liz so if you have' Thank You' cards still to write or Birthday's coming up or indeed if you have a Calendar Page needed to hang in your craft space then enter them into the challenge in fact anything crafty even new knitted hat/gloves/scarf for all the snow which has returned! I could do with one of those fab hats so many people are wearing which cover your ears and keep you warm and cosy although I'm not sure about the pigtails!
My mojo has been sadly lacking over the festive period just didn't know what I was going to do. I bought 'Scrapbook Magazine' last Monday and with the magazine was a 'nitwit collection' the papers inspired me to make my card. No idea where the design came from just went with it. The 'Time to Celebrate' stamp was a free stamp from 'Craft Stamper Magazine'
Simon Says Stamp is our sponsor for this challange you could win $10 voucher code to spend in store so why not have a go. There is lots of inspiration from the DT and a fabulous project by or GDT Pami make sure you visit Pami's blog there is some great craft projects. Don't forget to add GDT to your name if you want to be considered for GDT spot for challenge #13.
Thanks for visiting.
HUGS CAROL ANN XX
I'm entering my card for the following challenge:
Sentimental Sundays - Anything with wings!
Charisma Cardz - Birthdays & Celebrations
Gingerloft - Celebrations
Phindy's Friday Challenge - Distressing


19 comments:
Great card Carl Anne
liz xx
Gorgeous card hun love the pastel colours its perfect!
hugs shell xx
A gorgeous card Carol Ann.xxx
Hi Carol Ann,
I love this card. The way you have used the ribbon is special. Gorgeous layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x
This is so beautiful Carol Ann, gorgeous papers and colours xxx
Hi Carol Ann, I just love these colours, the soft browns and blues work really well together. Thanks so much for having me as GD at CYDA this week!! Pami x
I can't see your card Carol Ann but I know from the DT blog it's gorgeous
Hugs Jackie x
Pretty card Carol Ann, the colours are lovely xx
Great card Carol Ann, love the colours and the distressed look. Fabulous.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Love the distressed look Carol Ann and the ribbon bit of corsetting at the bottom.
Hope your mojo return soon, Christmas can kinda take it out of you can't it.
What a fun little card. Your distressing is great. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and I hope we will see you again next week.
Hugs!
Cec
What a beautiful card. So soft and elegant. =) Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.
Hugs,
Lynda
LOvely job on this! Thanks for joining us at SS!
this is really pretty Carol Ann! Thanks for joining in with Charismas big Second Birthday Bash challenge this week! Gemma :)
Lovely card Carol Ann, I like the laced ribbon,
Amanda
Gorgeous card Carol Ann, I love the paper tearing & the laced ribbon :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays :)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Beautiful card and love the laced ribbon :)
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges
Huggs
Lynn xx
Hiya Carol Ann. I love the soft pretty colours and papers here. It all looks so gorgeous and shabby chic like - LOVE the criss crossing of the ribbon - I'd have ended up tearing the blumming papers doing that lol.
Mel X
Very pretty! I love the distress look you have going on! Thanks for playing with Gingerloft Challenges.
Post a Comment