This year I have kept my Christmas cards simple I made four designs all similar but different colour ways Lilac/Silver, Black/Silver, Brown/Gold and Pink/Silver. Just need to write them up and post them now!
Hugs Carol Ann xx
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a lovely design that you picked - I still have all my Christmas cards to write.... I am soooo late this year!
Well done on getting all of yours made - they look elegant and classy x
Carol Anne Ive done the same made about a doz they are so expensive to post I now send e cards where posible Lovely classy simple classy card well done! Liz xx
5 comments:
That's a lovely design that you picked - I still have all my Christmas cards to write.... I am soooo late this year!
Well done on getting all of yours made - they look elegant and classy x
Hi carol Ann,
these are beautiful cards. I love that image. Brilliant work.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Just gorgeous cards the image is fabulous.xxx
Carol Anne Ive done the same made about a doz they are so expensive to post I now send e cards where posible
Lovely classy simple classy card well done!
Liz xx
these are beautiful Carol Ann!!!
xxx
Post a Comment