Wow how lucky am I a GDT spot with Cupcake Inspirations using absolutely fantastic digi papers by Toucan Scraps at Stitchy Bear Stamps called Birthday Pink. They are gorgeous pink papers I have used only three from the collection but they are all fantastic.
This is the inspiration for this weeks challenge at Cupcake Inspirations isn't it just fantastic these cupcakes are just too gorgeous to eat!
This is my interpretation I managed to get a couple of ribbons on there an absolute favourite of mine and I just love this Earth Fairy image from Pollycraft she is sooo cute. I sent this card off to someone very special in my life I hope she likes it.
CAROL ANN XX
I'm entering my card for the following challenge:
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open Challange
Anything Goes - Punches


9 comments:
Beautiful card, love the papers and the image is adorable x
This is really gorgeous!
Dazie
x
Oh my this is so cute! Love the way you showed off the papers.
So adorable!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!
Another fab card Carol, I love the colours you have used and that sentiment matches perfectly.
Luv B xxx
corgeous card, thank you for showcasing my papers so prettily
Fab interpretation of the photo, I love it! :D
Super sweet card! Love your coloring on this adorable image! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Oh that fairy is the cutest!! Love your card! Thanks for playing iwth us at the FBW blog!!
Post a Comment