DIGI MADNESS is the new challenge theme over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME If you have collected a supply of digi images or papers and not had a chance to use them then now is the time to do it or even if you are a die hard rubber stamper then why not give it a go just for a bit of fun. There is a great prize from our fabulous sponsor this week CRAFT BRULEE a new online arts and crafts shop. If like me you love flowers, lace and ribbon then you will want to win the $10 voucher to spend in the shop.
For my card I decided to use digi papers I am still very new to digi paper I have only ever used it once before so thought it was about time I had another go and this time I was absolutely delighted with them. The digi papers are by Crafty Chaos Design the set I have used is called 'Cafe Creme' I have only used three papers out of the set for my card. I love Butterfly's so used the butterfly paper as my base colour I ripped the paper and placed a piece of the pink flower paper underneath I have used a metallic rubbon on the edges of the torn paper then finished off that part of the card by placing an off cut of lace. On the left hand side of the card I have placed little pearls on some of the butterfly's. I cut an oval shape from contrasting card, distressed the edge of the card before cutting a smaller oval from another of the papers from the Cafe Creme paper set and printed the sentiment on my PC, finished off by adding butterfly's punched from the same contrasting card. To finish I added ribbon a button, wiped some brown ink and doodled gold stitches around the edge of the base card.
You can purchase Crafty Chaos Design digi papers from STITCHY BEAR STAMPS and for even better value for your money there is currently 30% off sale in the shop. Next week in the Stitchy Bear Stamps shop there will also be the introduction of some new creators so keep looking in to find out who they are!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my wee blog I hope you will pop over to One Stitch at a Time challenge blog and have a look at what all the rest of the Team B DT have created, there is plenty of inspiration there!
CAROL ANN XX
I am entering my card for the following challenges:
INCY WINCY - Distress It !!
LEXIS CREATIONS - Real or Faux Stitching
CRITTER SKETCH - Thankful!
artful INKables - Sewing, real or faux
MY TIME TO CRAFT - Butterfly Bliss!
TUESDAY THROWDOWN - Stitching
Stampin' B's Design Team - Use a sentiment as a focal point
CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - Buttons
Ellephantastic challenges - Stitching
FLUTTERBY WEDNESDAYS

37 comments:
Such a different yet stunning card Carol Ann. I love what you have done with the ribbon and the colours all look perfect.
Choccy xx
Absolutely gorgeous Carol Ann. The torn effect is fab and of course I love the butterflies. The colours and layout work so well.
Hope you enjoy the rest of Sunday.
Luv B xxx
Hi Caro; ann,
This is a classy card. I love the colours and the papers and ribbon. The whole thing has an elegant feel to it.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Oh hun its gorgeous, I love your torn bit it looks just fab
hugs shell xx
You did amazing job with this papers. Your card are gorgeous.
And i beleve it's your Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Nataliya.
Brilliant post Carol Anne and your card is so unique its lovely work Thank you so much
And I do hope you seen your Birthday wishes on the challenge blog
Wishing you a great day hunni
liz xx
great card Carol Ann the torn effect looks great :) xx
beautiful! I love how you did the ribbon and also the digi papers are fab
Beautiful. That ribbon's fantastic too - it looks so elegantly and casually placed yet I bet it took ages to get it looking 'just so'. The papers are gorgeous too, and you've shown them off beautifully.
Love your card Carol Ann the design is unusual but it really works well. The backing paper is lovely but then I do love butterflies
Hugs Jackie x
Very nice card!! Thanks for playing with the Stampin B's!
Very pretty card. I love what you did with the ribbon and great digi papers too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
You chose really lovely papers and have done an awesome job with them. Luv the distressing and your sentiment too. Lotsa luv xxx
Very elegant.
Thanks for playing at the Critter Challenge Blog... hope to see you again next week!
this is one stunning design hun and those papers are just perfection,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx
This is gorgeous Carol Ann, I love the effect of the torn paper, I've never seen it done that way before. Thanks so much for using my papers on this beauty :D
OH Carol Ann, that is so pretty. I love it and the colors of the papers are awesome too
Beautiful card!
Beautiful!! Love the soft vintage look and those awesome ribbons! So glad you joined us at TT this week. :)
Hi Carol, this is fantastic love what you did with the ribbon, its awesome xxx
So very pretty! Love that ribbon/lace treatment and beautiful sentiment. Glad you joined the Stampin B's this week.
Such a pretty card! The papers are lovely. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.
Gorgeous i love it! thanks for playing at LC
hugs lexi xxx
I absolutely love this card xxx
This is stunning! Love your papers and your ribbon and lace. Thanks for playing along with us at the Critters Sketch Challenge Blog!
Hugs, Marsha
Perfect card for our challenge this week, its just lovely.
Thank you for joining us this week, good luck
Helen & Elle DT x x
Carol Ann you have done such a fabulous job with these papers I adore them they are so yummy vintage looking! Great job hugs Rebekah xx
love your use of the digital paper.....great work.....and a double thanks from me....this is an adorable card....thanks so much for playing with the Stampin B's AND the Crazy4Challenge Crazies
So many butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW challenge! :)
The papers are lovely Carol Ann and I love what you did with the ribbon.
Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda
Wow...this card is just fabulous! LOVE the tearing you did!!! Thanks for joining the critters last week!
Beautiful card! I love the way you added the ribbons.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week and good luck! :)
Hugs, Vanja
Very pretty card, love the ripped effect with the other papers showing through. thanks for taking part in our challenge at Ellephantastic Challenge Blog and good luck!
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
xx
How pretty! I really like the doodled stitches! Thank you for joining in on the fun over at Ellephantastic.
hugs,
Jane ~ Elle DT
Absolutely gorgeous Carol Ann, so refreshing to see something different & beautiful! Hugs JO xxxx
beautiful card Carol Ann
Great paper and lovely card
Hugs
Sylvie XX
Post a Comment