Sunday, 4 July 2010

FIRST DT CARD FOR ONE STITCH AT A TIME

Well how excited am I to be  a proud DT member of the new team B over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME challenge blog. Challenge #20 is LACE, RIBBONS & BOWS you can use all three on you project or just one what ever you choose to do. There are two sponsors for this challenge our usual monthly sponsor SEWNTogether the winner will get to choose 5 digi stamps the other sponsor for this challenge is HOBBY HABITAT the winner will win a fantastic prize of die Cuts and Frames. Hobby Habitat is a fabulous wee craft shop I have had a quick look and there are some great craftiness in that shop I will be heading over there to make a purchase or two myself. Angela at SEWNTogether very kindly let the DT choose one of her fabulous digi stamps to use on our very first DT card I chose '1 Baby on the Moon' I fell in love with this digi stamp when I saw it so new this was the one I had to use. We are due to have a new baby boy in the family he should be making his appearance any day now so this card was made with the new baby in mind. I have managed to fit all three Lace, Ribbons and a Bow on to my card you can't get enough of either in my book! I hope you will pop over to ONE STITCH AT A TIME and  have a look at all the great projects the other members of Team B have created with Angela's digi stamps and that's not all there is also a huge 30% of at STITCHY BEAR STAMPS so have a look there too there is some excellent craftiness there too.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my wee blog.

CAROL ANN XX

I am entering my card for the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Things with wings
Shelly's Images Anything goes with a Celebration
If the shoe fits ... Scrap it!  Spread your Wings!
Craftalicious  Cute
The ABC Challenge  X is for Xtra Dimension
Verona's Saturday Challenge Something with Wings
Quirky Crafts Ribbons
Sentimental Sundays Celebrations!
A Gem of a Challenge  Ribbon and Buttons

33 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous card Carol Ann, I love the pearls they are a great touch. Congrats on the new baby arriving soon.
Luv Bxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hi hun, I love this card its really sweet. Those little ducks all in a row look fab
hugs shell xx

Liz said...

Really lovely card and I am so proud of the whole B team too great girls to work with and tops at crafting very inspirational Well done! Now our teething problems are over hopefully onwards and upwards
Cheers hun Liz xx

stitchy said...

Carol Ann this is just beautiful definitely a keeper lol..love thelittle ducks below and the pearls and well heck, everything ;) - Welcome Aboard hun - you are such an asset to the team - I look forward to working with you ;)

stitch xoxox

Josephine said...

That's such a gorgeous card! That ducky border is amazing!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
I love this baby boy card. It is absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

lesleyworth said...

beautiful! so soft and elegant! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Gem said...

beautiful Carol Ann, such a lovely shade of baby blue, I love the pearls too :) Xx

cheryl said...

oh this is just beautiful,carol so love the shades of blue you have used,love hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is just stunning Carol Ann,good luck with your new DT post.xxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is gorgeous, and just perfect to welcome the newest member of your family into the world :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just sooo cute, I love it!
Hugs /Hanna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Carol Ann, I love the border punch work and the pearls around the image. Thanks for joining us at ABC. Sue C x

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. Absolutely amazing card. Congrats on your first DT card. Hugs, Nataliya.

Spyder said...

Beautiful card Carol Ann, love those little lacy ducks! Thank you for joining Quirk Craft's 'ribbon' challenge this week, hope you can join us for next weeks sketch!!
(Lyn)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout. I am looking forward to working with you on Team B.

Amanda said...

Carol Ann
This is a really beautiful card. I love the duck border and the pearls.

I'm looking forward to working with you as part of Team B at OSAAT.

Amanda

Berry said...

I love this Carol Ann! I adore the scallops and pearls around the image and its so super cute for a boy! Hugs Rebekah xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the soft shades xxx

michele hileman said...

I just love it Carol Ann. Its gonna be great working with you on Team B

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your new DT position. Your card is beautiful.

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good luck!

**Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Hi stunning creation beautiful work congrats on your DT post..thanks for sharing & joining us at A gem of a Chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Sally said...

What a sweet card. Love the image.

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card, well put together. Looking forward to working woth you on Team B x

Annika said...

So wonderfully beautiful! Love the colour combo and that cute image! Lovely ribbon and lace.
Thanks for playing at Sentimental Sundays, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

Jennifer said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge....good luck! xx Jenny xx

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the lace and bows.

Thanks for joining us this week at Shelly's Images for our TTThursday Challenge.

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

A wonderful card...Love the image and the pearls...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge....
Mandy xx

Crafteezee said...

Definitely Cute. Love all the attention to detail.

Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

this is so precious! love the soft colors!
thanks for joining us at the Shoe!

June said...

Ohhh its beautiful. I love how you used the ribbon and lace and what a cute image
hugs June xxx

theneon said...

This is so very precious and will be treasured by whomever is the lucky recipient. Congratulations on your DT assignment -- you will do them proud!