Sunday, 4 April 2010

MAGICAL CRAFTS CHALLENGE # 12

Magical Crafts Challenge #12 is 'Animal Antics' we want to see animals on you projects, cute, furry, feathery, funny even the ugly! what ever you want to use. Remember we are a multi craft challenge blog so we like to see any craft technique as long as you stick to the theme.

Our sponsor this time is our monthly sponsor SIMON SAYS STAMP. The winner will receive $10 to spend in the Simon Says Stamp store and p&p paid for so why not pop over to MAGICAL CRAFTS  and see what the DT have come up with. It would be great if you would join in too we always enjoy seeing what you come up with and visiting all your fab blogs.

This is my take on our Animal Antics theme. This was not the project I had originally intended but as all  crafters will be well aware things don't always work out as planned. With little time left to make something for this challenge this card is what I finally came up with. The stamp used is from Elusive Designs and the cat is from a little pack I purchased in John Lewis.  The card has been embossed then either inked or sanded. The surprised look on the cat's face is the reason for the sentiment "Your how old!"  It's a fairly simple card but it works for me and I have someone in mind to give it to when their birthday comes round.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog it is always very much appreciated.

CAROL ANN XX

12 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
this is a darling card. I love the layout andcolours and the image really sits well on it. Classy work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

jackiescrafts said...

Your card is lovely Carol Ann, I really like the colour palette you have used

Hugs Jackie xx

Unknown said...

I totally love your card Carol Ann, love the white and gold together and that cat is so cute.

Enjoy your Easter Sunday.

Hugs

Joanne xx

the crafty duck said...

Love your card Carol-Ann, the owl and kitty are cute and I love how you've done your card, lots of love Steph

Liz said...

Hello Carol Anne thats a beautiful card love how you haVe made it

liz xx

Donna said...

Carol Ann,
This is so sweet, I love the cat and that collaged bird is to die for!
Hugs, Donna x

Allison said...

lovely card
and we just had a DOH! moment about the castle
AllisonX

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Carol Ann - the colours are really nice and the bird stamp is fab... Love that cat too :0)

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card and a lovely stamped image.xxx

Spyder said...

Aw, this is lovely Carol Ann and the little cat seems to 'suddenly' appear, he's so cute and a great added touch! (Lyn)

Pop's Cards said...

Love this although the little cat watching the bird made me smile :) hugs pops x

Louise Emma said...

Great card Caz xxx