Friday, 2 April 2010

A BIRTHDAY CARD FOR CLAIRE

I gave Claire her birthday card today so I can now put it up on my blog.
I used:
Paper Cellar "wedding" paper
Coredinations card
Pink ribbon
Cream and Pink raffia ribbon
Fringing
Flower's, button and pins from my craft stash
Cuttlebug embossing folders

CAROL ANN XX

10 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

What a pretty card, lucky Claire

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This card is so charming I love the embellishments and colours. It's really sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Max said...

Such a beautiful card Carol Ann. I bet Claire was delighted when she received it.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

the crafty duck said...

Lovely card Carol-Ann, its so pretty, lots of love Steph

Unknown said...

This is utterly stunning Carol Ann, the pinks and detail are so pretty.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Elaine Stark said...

This is so different. I love the colours and all the detail. Elaine

Liz said...

Beautiful and unusual too

liz x

Donna said...

Carol Ann,
This is just so classy and elegant, a really beautiful card.
Hugs, Donna x

Doreen said...

This is stunning carol Ann, I love all the dimension in the card,Claire must have loved it.xxx

Christy said...

This is so absolutely stunning!!!!!