Sunday, 24 January 2010

MAGICAL CRAFTS CHALLENGE # 7

Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge number 7 is VALENTINE'S yes Valentine's day will soon be here so we would like to see your projects with Valentine's in mind. This week we are proud to be sponsored by SUNSHINE STAMPS the winner of this challenge will win three SUNSHINE STAMPS images, pop over to Magical Crafts to see all three images and to see how the DT have used them in there projects.

My project is a gift envelope I made one or two of these at Christmas time and put money gifts in the little envelopes. I have also used them for CD's with photo's or special music for family.  The gift envelope is made using one sheet of 12 x 12 double sided paper. The money/gift envelope was made using blue card, I put it through the Cuttlebug to give it some texture and just added a little bit of colour in the centre of the flowers then tied some ribbon around it. Then finished with some hand made embellishments. I wanted to use the lips image which is one of Sunshine Stamps new images on my project but because the paper I have used is a bit busy I decided to use it on the back of the envelope I think it looks great, reminds me of when we used to send Valentine cards when I was at school, we always put S.W.A.L.K on the back of the envelope!

CAROL ANN XX

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Love your card Carol Anne I think it's a great idea to make gift cards and I love the way you have used the lips on the envelope

Hugs Jackie x

Liz said...

Great card Carol Anne Well made

liz xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
What a bright cheerie colourful card. The image is fab and I love the layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x

the crafty duck said...

Beautiful card Carol-Ann the colours are so bright and cheery and remind me that Spring is coming!! That bee is so cute in the bath, love Steph

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card Carol Ann - so bright and cheerful and I love that you used the lips and SWALK on the envelope. Hugs Shell xx