Challenge number two is a recipe:
Any colour but must include,
Something that sparkles
Ribbon
Christmas flower
Santa or Snowman on your design.
Add your link on the Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge by 9pm on Friday 27th November (click on the logo on my sidebar it will take you right there) Have a look at what all the other DT members have done, there are some very talented ladies on the team.
Origami Box
I got the template for my little origami box in the November issue of Craft Stamper. Kate Crane made a lovely magical box in the article, she has made three sizes of origami box plus a gift bag and card to match. I had no black card so I used two colours I like together, pink and green. The card on the lid of the box was stamped then glitter embossed in dark green. I added some pearly beads to some of the swirls, a Christmas Rose and made a bow with pink and green ribbon. To finish I made a Snowman medallion used Glossy Accents and a sprinkle of pink glitter on the top then added a couple of green beads to the ends of the ribbon.
I hope you will go over to MCFC and have a look. It would be great to have you take part in challenge number 2!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
Carol Ann xx

14 comments:
Hello Carol Ann
I love your little box, it's just perfect. What a great idea to add the beads to the swirls and adding beads to the bottom of the ribbon.
luv
irene
xxxx
love the box lovely project
liz x
Beautiful box CarolAnnlove the colours and embellishments.xx
That's lovely! very pretty...xxx
I love your box Carol Ann what a great project
Hugs Jackie x
Beautiful :o)
A lovely box those flourishs and beads are beautiful, very classy
I love your box Carol Ann - the colours are so pretty and make a refreshing change to the usual colours we pick out for Christmas projects - you have done a brilliant job - it's so effective - hugs Shell x
Your box is beautiful Carol-Ann, so elegant, love Steph
Carol-Anne, This is such a gorgeous little box, and such wonderful colours. Well done hun!
Donna x
Fab project hun x love it x
wow what a gorgeous box :)
Hiya, great box Carol Ann, love the colours and those swirls on top. Am quite into swirls at present but don't 'ave any! Fab little snowman tag!
Mel X
Hi Carol Ann, just had a dander at your blog and love your work, going to steal your CD idea, if you don't mind...LOL, thanks for stopping by my blog, from one Edinburgh gal to another. Hugs Avril xxxx
Post a Comment