Sunday, 8 November 2009

ENVELOPE GIFT BAG

I had a go at making a small gift bag out of a C5 envelope using plain dark brown card, paper from Memory Box spiceberry. I ran some white card through my Cuttlebug using added some black gems and sheer black ribbon. To finish I added "Lots of Love" and used narrow black satin ribbon for handles.

Carol Ann xx

8 comments:

margaret said...

What a lovely idea for a gift bag Carol. I love the colour scheme. xx

Tinkertaylor said...

This looks so elegant

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Carol, really pretty and such a good idea!
Anne x

Liz said...

Beautiful bag

liz x

jackiescrafts said...

This is lovely Carol and a great idea for a gift bag
Hugs Jackie x

the crafty duck said...

Its gorgeous Carol-Ann, its so classy and elegant, did you design it yourself oruse a template? hugs Steph

Irene said...

Hello Carol Ann

Wow, your bag is fantastic and so elegant, I love it. Great choice of colours, and those black gems - perfect.


luv
irene
xxxx

Do What You Love said...

This is such a cute bag and from an envelope - wow, incredible! Carol Ann, thank you for becoming a follower on Tellen's Place. It is delightful to have you with us! I look forward to crafting with you! Have a sensational weekend!