Wednesday, 30 September 2009

A Perfect Day

I missed a friends birthday last week so I have made this little card. I am hoping she had "A Perfect Day" !

It has been such a busy month with personal things going on I have sadly fallen behind with a few  cards which should have gone out, they are made I just need to get myself organised to go to the post office and get them sent off so if you were expecting something this month it will arrived shortly mail strikes permitting.

Carol Ann

5 comments:

DawnMarie said...

Gorgeous Carol Ann, I sure your friend will love it. Love the papers you have used. Dawn Marie.xx

Liz said...

Carol Anne that lovely Missing you
Liz x

Tinkertaylor said...

Lovely card that bit of lace gives it a real delicate look

Louise Emma said...

Gorgeous use of colours on this card Carol Ann x

Anonymous said...

just love the colours and patterns on this card, looks like lovely scrapbook paper ....yummy :) Kairen x