I Recently celebrated my 30th Wedding Anniversary and have one or two people to thank so I have a few thank you cards to make. I used my new papers from Hope Stamps Eternal they are from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird collection I love them. I also won a wee prize on Hope Stamps Eternal Blog the ribbon, buttons and stamp I have used on the cards were all part of my fabulous prize.
8 comments:
congratulations on 30 yrs and the cards are brill
liz xx
Congratulations on your 30 yrs. the cards a beautiful the peeps who are to recieve them will love them. xx
Ahhhhh big congrats to you and hubby,
what a lovely thought.
Hugs Angel
Congratulations to you and your hubby. Fab thank you cards, I'm sure your friends will love them. Dawn Marie.xx
Wow 30 years congrats. love the thank you cards
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
I love your cards
Hugs Jackie x
Congratulations Carol on your 30th Anniversary, and love the thankyou cards
Clairexx
Fab cards, I am sure your friends appreciated them xx Hope you and hubby had a lovely anniversary x
Post a Comment