Sunday, 26 April 2009

TRYING OUT MY NEW STAMPS



I have had a play with my new stamps from Graphicus this weekend. The stamps are the Butterfly Poppy Collage by elusive images. I used some ink pads and promarkers I had in my stash. I would really like to get some more colours of promarkers but they tend to be in packs you don't seem to be able to buy them separately which would be better because then you could buy the colours you want. I even tried inking the lace on the top card which turned out not too bad although you can't really see the different colours very well in the photo . It has been quite enjoyable messing with the inks I would like to try some of the messier techniques for altering I think that might be quite fun!

Carol Ann

8 comments:

Tessmatt said...

Lovely cards Carol, I love Graphicus stuff. Lili of the valley sell the promarkers individually I think. x

devonmaid said...

Gorgeous Carol. I like Graphicus stamps, you always get a good image, you have done a great job with these. x

Angelnorth said...

Great stuff - I particularly like the last one with the slightly more muted tones and the brighter splash of the poppy leaves! Tip for messier techniques - make sure your finger nails are short before you start, much easier to clean up!

CLARE said...

They are lovely stamps - top card is my fave as I like the bold colours. I have just bought some copics - dont know if thats any good to you, i think they are a similar type of pen and I got them from cultpens

Tinkertaylor said...

Fab cards Carol sorely tempted to get these stamps!

Anonymous said...

Some great cards Carol Ann, and those stamps are lovely! x

Minxy said...

Great selection of cards there, i love the use of the lace too

margaret said...

Great cards Carol. I love the stamps you have used and the colours too.xx