Sunday, 19 April 2009

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR KATE

My DS asked me to make him a card for a friend so here it is. I have never met Kate so don't know her taste. Worryingly Kate is also a card maker so here's hoping she likes this one. I used one of my Leanne Ellis stamps coloured with promarkers. I added some beads to the skirt and the flower in her hair, wasn't sure if it would work but I think it looks ok. Happy Birthday Kate for Wednesday.

5 comments:

Ang C said...

what a gorgeous stamp and a beautiful card too

Anonymous said...

a very pretty card - Im sure Kate will love it!

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love the cute image, I'm sure Kate will love it.
luv
Debby

Kathy said...

oooh I love the lace on this one - looks fab

ju said...

Whats not to like!! Its a lovely card x