Sunday, 12 April 2009

BABY BOY OR A BABY GIRL?


After making a card for a colleague who left work last week to have her baby I was asked to make a card for when the baby arrives. As I don't know the sex of the baby I have made one for a boy and one for a girl. We will find out on Wednesday what she has as she will be going in for a section. Good luck Fiona we will be thinking about you.

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya

Wow these are gorgeous - love the cluster of buttons and cute frame!

Dawn

ju said...

These are brill! Love the buttons and the little charms.

Anonymous said...

lovely cards

Kathy said...

They are both lovely - the buttons look fab

Hazel said...

What beautiful cards x

Sarah said...

Both of these are gorgeous! Fabulous buttons!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

These are so cute - love all the buttons!

Jo said...

WOW, both are stunning!!!

Annie said...

What a great idea to do a card in both pink and blue - wish I was so organised.

Lovely cards both of them.

Ann xxx

Tinkertaylor said...

Beautiful cards I'm sure the new Mum will be pleased to receive either

Liza said...

These cards are so cute and I love all your embellishments.

Liza x

margaret said...

These two little cards are super Carol. best way to edge your bets by doing both sexs.xx I have been peeping through your blog and my you have some beautiful work in here. I will come back again soon. xx