Can you believe that it is the first of March already! Where are the months going? This is the March page from my Crafting Corner calendar made by Bagpuss titled "Easter Egg Hunt". These Easter eggs are so cute!
I love the calendar, I wish I had got around to making up the one I bought.... it will be out of date by the time i make it lol! Thanks so much for hopping over to my blog. You saying its March already is worrying, the days and months are passing by too quickly these days dont you think... not enough time to craft lol! hugs rozzy xx
3 comments:
What a great idea, I love your calendar.
You have a beautiful blog!
XOXO
Sara
Love this idea. Yes the easter eggs are so cute!
I love the calendar, I wish I had got around to making up the one I bought.... it will be out of date by the time i make it lol!
Thanks so much for hopping over to my blog. You saying its March already is worrying, the days and months are passing by too quickly these days dont you think... not enough time to craft lol!
hugs rozzy xx
Post a Comment