Over on Crafting Corner Forum they have started a bookmark swap, this is my first attempt. The theme for February / March is friendship. I have used Paper Adventures, Evening in the Garden by carolyn holt designs. I stamped two little birdies using two of the birds from Hero Arts Holiday Dove set. The back of the bookmark is lemon pearlescent card I then inked the edge of the bookmark with a slightly darker ink than the one I used to stamp the birds. I looked on the web for a suitable sentiment and found this one "Friends are kisses blown to us by angels, author unknown" I finished off the bookmark by drawing lines and kisses around the edge then threaded some ribbon through an eyelet.
Saturday, 28 February 2009
BOOKMARK SWAP
Over on Crafting Corner Forum they have started a bookmark swap, this is my first attempt. The theme for February / March is friendship. I have used Paper Adventures, Evening in the Garden by carolyn holt designs. I stamped two little birdies using two of the birds from Hero Arts Holiday Dove set. The back of the bookmark is lemon pearlescent card I then inked the edge of the bookmark with a slightly darker ink than the one I used to stamp the birds. I looked on the web for a suitable sentiment and found this one "Friends are kisses blown to us by angels, author unknown" I finished off the bookmark by drawing lines and kisses around the edge then threaded some ribbon through an eyelet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the Bookmark, Carol, and the little birdies
Hugs Clairexx
Super bookmark - love the paper you've used on this and the card below. x
Gorgeous! x
Post a Comment