Saturday, 21 March 2009

Good Luck Jody

This is a card my DD asked me to make for one of her very close friends who is moving to work down south. I have used a very large paper flower by Prima I bought a year or two ago from Canada. The flower was plain green with the odd pink fleck so to liven it up I put it through my Cuttlebug using my Dots & Spots folder then inked it with various colours of pink, orange, yellow and brown ink. I drew gold metalic lines up though the flower and then filled in some of the spots & dots again with gold metalic pen.
I stamped my Leanne Ellis "Fizz!" stamp from Sugar Nellie and coloured with various inks and promarkers then matted and layered. To finish I inked the edges of the card with brown ink. I have not added a sentiment because I am sure My DD will want to add a very personal message to the inside of the card.
Jody I wish you all the very best in your new job and I hope it is everything you wish it to be xxx

5 comments:

CLARE said...

I love the flower and what you have done to it. the image is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Great technique and gorgeous card!

Hazel said...

Love the way you've embossed and inked the flower - beautiful card x

Pat said...

What a pretty card...x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely card and a fab flower. Elaine