Sunday, 25 January 2009

A Pocket Full of Possies


Over on Crafty Corner forum they are doing a altered CD swap. There is no theme for this month so I have chosen to do A Pocket full of Possies. The first image is the back of the CD with the flowers on the front. Still experimenting with my Cuttlebug this time I tried embossing ArtEmboss Light Aluminum. I have had a tube of this in a drawer for ages so it is nice to finally try something with it. This is my first altered cd swap so I was not entirely sure what to do I think when they set a theme it might be easier although it will depend on the theme I'm sure!

7 comments:

Shirl said...

Lovely; what a great idea!

Tessmatt said...

It is lovely Carol. xx

ju said...

Very original - great piece!x

maddy hill said...

great altered cd / love how the flowers match the colour of the shimmer of the cd ! and what fab altered buttons !

Tracey said...

Hi Carol. I have an award for you if you would like to come and get it!
Tracey xxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous Carol, love the tiny flowers!
Clairex

Sue said...

oh wow this is gorgeous luv what you have done with it, sue.x