Friday, 2 January 2009

New Baby

This is a new baby card I made for a forum challenge. Nina Ruth was born just before Christmas, welcome to our family Nina. I had all the pieces cut out and everything ready to stick down and still went spectacularly wrong! There should have been another piece of the pale green paper with spots in between the pram and the pink card. Unfortunately I discovered my mistake after I had firmly glued down the pink buttons and the cut out pram so there was no going back. To try to give some contrast to the pram and the pink card I blended some green chalk over the pram, I also outlined the pram with silver pen to give some more definition. You can't see the backing paper the flash on the camera has saturated the card. The daylight is so poor just now taking a photo without the flash just doesn't work.

3 comments:

Shirl said...

It's a lovely design. Congrats on having a new member of the family!

Hazel said...

Such a pretty card. Happy New Year. x

ju said...

Lovely card x