On the Crafting Corner Forum we had a project throughout 2008 to make a calendar page for each month of the year. Karen was the organiser for this project which to be honest turned out to be a lot of work for Karen putting everything together and trying to chivvy every one who had signed up to get their calendar pages in on time. As is often the case a few did not complete but there were people willing to do extra pages so that the calendars could be completed, thank you to those people you know who you are. The biggest thank you is to Karen for all her hard work which has paid off in the end with everyone receiving a beautiful calendar everyone of them unique. My calendar has pride of place hanging on a wall in my craft room a lovely reminder of craft friends I have never met but feel as if I have known them forever.
Saturday, 3 January 2009
CALENDAR PROJECT
On the Crafting Corner Forum we had a project throughout 2008 to make a calendar page for each month of the year. Karen was the organiser for this project which to be honest turned out to be a lot of work for Karen putting everything together and trying to chivvy every one who had signed up to get their calendar pages in on time. As is often the case a few did not complete but there were people willing to do extra pages so that the calendars could be completed, thank you to those people you know who you are. The biggest thank you is to Karen for all her hard work which has paid off in the end with everyone receiving a beautiful calendar everyone of them unique. My calendar has pride of place hanging on a wall in my craft room a lovely reminder of craft friends I have never met but feel as if I have known them forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful picture for January (hope you are going to show each month of the calendar as we come to it).
A very beautiful calendar! ... :0)
I agree Carol - mine has pride of place too! x
I agree too, I love my calendar.
Post a Comment