A gorgeous card
I'm sure your sister will love it!
Lovely card,your sister will love itxxxx
Your sister will be thrilled with it x
stunning :-)
Stunning card I'm sure your sister will love it!!! Who are those gorgeous papers from Carol - love the colours!!!??? xxx
I'm sure your sister loved it Carol - the pin/black/white is very striking and the folded corner makes it look very special, great stuff!
super blog carol love the cards xx
It's lovely Carol, I bet your sister loved itxx
Lovley card, like the turned down corner effect
Another fab cardhugs Alison
Post a Comment
11 comments:
A gorgeous card
I'm sure your sister will love it!
Lovely card,your sister will love it
xxxx
Your sister will be thrilled with it x
stunning :-)
Stunning card I'm sure your sister will love it!!! Who are those gorgeous papers from Carol - love the colours!!!??? xxx
I'm sure your sister loved it Carol - the pin/black/white is very striking and the folded corner makes it look very special, great stuff!
super blog carol love the cards xx
It's lovely Carol, I bet your sister loved it
xx
Lovley card, like the turned down corner effect
Another fab card
hugs Alison
Post a Comment