Sunday, 10 February 2008

For Emma











This was a little Maya Road bag I altered using Blonde Moments paper and ribbons and an assortment of embellishments. The bag was part of a 21st present for a really lovely friend called Emma. Emma loves pink and all the girlie things like bags, jewellery, clothes so I tried to make the bag as girlie as possible. This is the first altered piece I have made I think it turned out quite well for a first attempt.

11 comments:

Ang C said...

Its gorgeous - I'm sure she will love it

Claireabelle said...

Is lovely Carol, Im sure she will treasure it
xxx

Jo said...

Simply stunning!

Andrea said...

Fabulous and what a lovely keepsake
xxxx

devonmaid said...

It is absolutely gorgeous. She will love it :O))

Janice said...

Fantastic idea, and your first altered piece - hard to believe, such a professional job.

SueHart said...

A really stunning piece. well done xx

Kate said...

Really great album/bag, thanks for the lovely comments about my Easter cards you left on my blog xx

Gail said...

It's lovely Carol, what a fantastic keepsake.

Mags said...

STUNNING! I love it, well done. :) :)

mommabear said...

whata wonderful keepsake
hugs Alison