Sunday, 11 March 2012

Ribbons, Pearls and some Flutterby's too.

Bought some new card during the week so thought I should try it out before buying any more it's from a company I had not heard of before called eco-craft I have to say I was impressed with it so will be making another purchase very soon. The papers are from a paper pack from a craft magazine they are called 'webster's pages' a new company to me. I have used some lush pink velvet ribbon and a satin trimmed organza ribbon. Finished off with some flutterby's and pearls.

Carol Ann

I'm am entering my card in to the following challenge:
PanPastel UK - Girly/Mothers Day
The Craft Place - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter Saturday - No Image Just words
Hotshot Craft - Ribbons
Charisma Cardz - Ribbon Ribbon Ribbon



12 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful creation, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Laney said...

Super card ! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
laney

cheryl said...

this is one beautiful card just love the layout and the colours,hugs Cherylxx

Unknown said...

Really pretty design I love the pearls.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Gem said...

a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in our Ribbon challenge this week at Charisma! hope to see you again next week :) Gemma

Brenda Brown said...

A great design carol Ann and I love the butterflies and pearls.
Thanks for sharing this at PanPastel UK this week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really lovely card, I love the little butterflies and the way that you have arranged those pearls is fantastic. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Tamara Morton said...

Stunning creation, beautifully designed. Thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.
Hugs
Tamara

Erin said...

beautiful card and beautiful colours
thank you for joining us at
that craft place
erin xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable card,lovely colours too

Thanks for joining us at Charisma,best of luck

Curly said...

OMGosh thank you so much for joining us at Secret Crafter this week with this absolutely adorable creation its so perfect for our No Image just Words
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
Secret Crafter DT

febe said...

Beautiful work for the layout. Lovely papers and colors on the ribbon. :)

rekey