Sunday, 8 January 2012

Girl Talk

Another Sunday, another challenge over at One Stitch at a Time this week we would like you to use '3 Embellishments' on your project. For my card I used 'Hot Chocolate' by Beary Dust you can find this delightful digi image over at Stitchy Bear digital Stamps. The 3 embellishments I chose are a piece of  ribbon, a button and a flower. The sentiment on the mug which doesn't show up too well on this photo is 'Girl Talk' I thought the digi image was great for a wee card to invite my girlfriends to meet up for a nice yummy skinny latte.

The lucky winner will receive three sets of their choice of die cuts.
Carol Ann xx

5 comments:

Hazel said...

It's a really cute mage and a good idea for the coffee invite. Hazel x

Josephine said...

Aw, that's so cute! Great idea too.

Made by Mandy said...

Love all the twinkle on this cute card :)

Sorry to hear you are leaving the team and I wanted to wish you luck on your crafty ventures.

Love and Best Wishes

Mandy xxx

cheryl said...

oh just beautiful hun love the twinkle on the card too hugs cherylx

Marjo said...

Hi Carol Ann,

Such a sweet card. Good luck in the New Year and new adventures. It's been wonderful working with you at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo