Sunday, 18 December 2011

Little Nut Tree

This week over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME the new challenge is 'Anything Goes' I was lucky enough to have a gorgeous digital image from Teri at Delicious Doodles from STITCHY BEAR DIGITAL STAMPS I loved this digi image the leaves have so much movement I enjoyed colouring this image with my promarkers I found it very relaxing after a very busy week. I made a card 'Just for You' unfortunately the gold letters don't show up so well in the photo. There are some lovely projects this week giving you lots of inspiration.

Carol Ann xx
I am entering my card to the following challenges:
Fabulous Friday - Ribbon
Hotshot Craft - Promarkers
Sarah Hurley - Colouring
Sparkles - Anything but a Christmas Card

10 comments:

Hazel said...

It's a beautiful image and you've made a beautiful card with it. Hazel x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and that image is fab!!!

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely - fab dimension! Thanks for all your hard work throughout the year on the Dt! Cheers Claire x

Josephine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Such warm colours, and a lovely image.

Marjo said...

Beautiful card, xoxo Marjo

craftymum said...

you have coloured this beautifully carol Ann

Thanks for joining us at Hotshot Crafts for our first challenge
Hugs Sarah x

sarahwrightdesigns.blogspot.com

Joni Parker said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous and I love how you layered the two pretty ribbons together!! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)

Jacq said...

Hi Carol Ann,
Absolutely Gorgeous !!! Love the image you've used, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Forum and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful image and fantastic card. I hope you and your family have a merry christmas and a very happy new year Julie x