Friday, 11 November 2011

Snowbaby's Gift

This week over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days our challenge theme is 'Use Texture' the Cardmadfairy DT have come up with lots of ways to add texture so plenty inspiration there if you are in need of some.  This week I chose to use Jenni's gorgeous wee digi called 'Snowbaby's Gift' I decided to use it to make a first birthday card. I have added lots of texture by adding glitter to the baby's jump suit and the gift wrapping also the off cut of pink velvet ribbon had some clear gems added I also added some gems and pearls to the assorted buttons down the side of the card. The green square paper was embossed with a Swiss dots folder but I have used the inverted side and to finish off the card I dug out an old pack of rub on letters for the sentiment and to finish I used some green and pinks pens around the edge of the card.

I'm sad to say Merry is leaving the team at the end of the month, good luck Merry in all your new endeavours I will be keeping in touch via your blog. If you are interested in joining the Cardmadfairy DT then pop over to Cardmadfairy's Digi Days to find out how.

Carol Ann xx

I am entering my card to the following challenge:
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - Embellishment Bingo (Gems Ribbons Buttons)
Designed 2Delight - Baby!
Crafty Catz - Use a digi


6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Carol Ann, I like the sweet image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love it!

cheryl said...

oh this is just so cute hun,beautiful card hugs cherylxxxx

Jules said...

Hi Carol Ann

A gorgeous card.

I love all of the buttons and what you have done with them.

Love Jules xx

Curly said...

Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for joining CRAFTY CATZ this week