Friday, 19 August 2011

Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Buttons

This weeks challenge over at Carmadfairy's Digi Days is BUTTONS always very versatile you can use one or lots just depends how inventive you are with your design. For my card I used just one button. The digital image I used is from Cardmadfairy's Creations called 'Daisies' the digital image has three daisies in a row I chose to print it out on to watercolour paper then cut it down to size so that there is only one central daisy and a half daisy on either side. I water coloured the daisies added a button, a sentiment, a strip of pink and a strip of green ribbon and finished off with three tiny gems.

CAROL ANN XX


3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi carol Ann,
This is a wonderfully simple but effective layout. The image is beautifully done and the button is just perfect for the middle of the flower.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Canne said...

Loving the clean look and those colours.

Unknown said...

This card is stunning!! I love the clean and simple look and the colours are so vibrant on the white background.
Alicia xx