Sunday, 13 March 2011

A SIMPLE BIRTHDAY CARD

Needed a birthday card the other week but decided to keep it simple. I stamped a flower on to spotted paper coloured around the edges and added some definition before cutting out the layers then finished the flower with a flat bead in the centre. I added some matching ribbon, pearls and sentiment. 

Carol Ann xx

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

10 comments:

Helen Laurence said...

I love simple cards & this is gorgeous. Very pretty colours x x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This is a gorgeous card. I love that large flower.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
This is a gorgeous card. I love that large flower.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynda said...

Simple but very elegant and that's a lovely handmade flower. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Jo said...

This is so pretty - the flower is gorgeous :)

jo x

Zuzana Obert said...

Stunning flower. Love the colour. Thank you for sharing your talent at The Daring Cardmakers.

Zuzana x x

Diane said...

Gorgeous card, so simple yet stylish
Diane x

Ann said...

Beautiful card in it's simplicity....nice to see one not cluttered with all sorts!! :D xxx

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a gorgeous card hun xxx

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Carol Ann -
I'm so glad you've joined the Sugar Creek Hollow handmade flower challenge this week. I just love the sweet simplicity of your card. Your flower is gorgeous and gives this such an elegant feel. Thanks for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge this week. I do hope you'll return to more of our challenges.
Sharon, DT