Saturday, 2 October 2010

COMING TO A HOSPITAL NEAR YOU!

Challenge #5 over at CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY is set this time by fabbie teamie Renate. Renate has chosen BABIES as the theme for this challenge so time to get all your cards and projects made for any new babies expected over the next few months, or perhaps for any new babies 1st Christmas or just for the new mum to be anything baby related is fine. It is CYDA's monthly sponsor SIMON SAYS STAMP! this challenge so $10 to spend in the shop is up for grabs. Renate will also be selecting a GD and her top 3.

My photo has not turned out very well the colours in the card have all turned bright pink when in actual fact the backing paper and some of the colours on the ribbons are a rich burnt orange  ...  not sure what has happened!  Anyway I have made the card for a work colleague who leaves at the end of the month to go on maternity leave. The digi image is from BUGABOO STAMPS one of my favourite digi stamp shops.

I hope you will pop over to CYDA and have a look at all the other DT projects there are some stunning pieces of work to inspire you, hopefully you will be inspired enough to join in the fun.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

CAROL ANN XX

10 comments:

Doreen said...

I think this is really great,I have not seen any cards for expecting mums,and what a fab image.xxx

Jodie Mackrell said...

HI Carol ANne! love your JJ card! very nicely done! thank you for participating in the world card making day challenge at Bugaboo stamps C:

Amanda said...

Great card Carol Ann, I love the fun image!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

sgc said...

Carol Ann--love your card. The way you used the ribbon and the lace is fantastic! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo challenge.

jackiescrafts said...

This is a great fun card Carol Ann, made to look elegant with the lace and ribbon

Hugs Jackie x

Sarah said...

This is such a fun card, I love everything about it x

Melissa S. said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with Bugaboo this week.

Min said...

Super Cute Card Carol Ann! I just love the prego JJ!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Bugaboo/Catch The Bug Challenge.
Hugs!
~M

Anonymous said...

Carol Ann, I love the way you "pleated" that striped ribbon! It looks smashing! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's World Card Making Day / Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

GREAT job, just love your coloring!! Thanks so much for joining our World Card Making challenge at BUGABOO!!