It's a glorious Autumn morning here in Edinburgh the sun is shining in my craft room window as I type. Doesn't just seeing some sunshine make you feel so much better ... well it works for me!
Anyway it's time for another challenge over at CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY the new challenge has been set by my fabulous teamie MEL the theme this time is
'ALL WHITE'
Mel would like to see white backgrounds with colour restricted to images and embellishments only, the more white the better.
Our Monthly Sponsor is SIMON SAYS STAMP! the winner will receive $10 to spend in store.
I decided to make a Christmas card for my Great-Nephew who will have his very first Christmas this year. The image I have used is'Christmas Wishes' from DI'S DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
I hope you will visit our wonderful Guest Designer Anne (Wicked Witch) over at her blog WICKED DESIGNS Anne has created a beautiful card with the most gorgeous butterfly on it. Anne has lots of gorgeous work for you to look at on her blog well worth a visit.
Thanks for visiting my wee blog.
HUGS CAROL ANN XX
I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Punches
Fab 'n'Funky - Keeping it clean and simple
Simon Says Stamp - 'Punch Em'
Paper Cupcakes - Die Cuts
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Die Cutting/Punches
Creative Cottage - Embossing
Crafty Pad - Christmas
I did It Creations - Surprise Me
Papertake Weekly - Sparkly & Bright
Crafty Purple Frog - Anything goes
Diecut Dreams Christmas Club - Use a Christmas Digi


25 comments:
Hello there!!! Wow I seem to have been away for so long! So sorry I haven't been about to check out your wonderful creations... you have been working hard I see and each one is as lovely as the next! Will try and keep up from now on I promise xxxx
Wonderful card as is normal Carol Anne
liz xx
This is stunning I love your ribon pleats.xxx
Fab card! I love 1st Christmas cards and have loads to make this year as there has been a baby boom amongst family and friends this year - I have at least 4 to make :0)
The white background makes the card look so fresh.
Stunning card Carol and adore the image. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge. :)
xxDebbie the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
Oh this is just gorgeous hun..
such a cute image
hugs shell xx
Such a sweet image and beautifully colored card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. Hope to see you back next week. "Hugs" Carol
This is gorgeous, love what you've done with the ribbon xxx
Gorgeous Christmas card - love the white background and embellishments and the image is so cute!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
kaos
Awwwww this is sooooo sweet and I love what you've done with the ribbon, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx
Oooh...stunning!! Thanks for joining us at FnF xx Jenny xx
Fabulous card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Cupcakes! Hugs Nilla
Great card Carol Ann, I love the sweet image.
Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda
Oh! It's Gorgeous. Love your ribbon and your image is such a cutie. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx
Beautiful card...really love how you have added the ribbon down the side of your card.
Love the monochromatic look to this, so lovely and I LOVE what you did with the ribbon down the side, how did you do that? The whole card, just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps
Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing along at Papertake Weekly.
Very sweet and sparkly creation. Thanks for joining in this week's Papertake Weekly
Pauline x
Gorgeous card, love all the wonderful details and sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Love your card Carol Ann that image is sooooo cute
Hugs Jackie x
Very pretty, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!
oh how adorable, I love your ribbon treatment, thanks for joining in our Digi Christmas Challenge at the Die Cut Dreams Blog, we'd love to see your back again!
So sweet!!! Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x
Gorgeous card, stunning colouring too.
Thanks for joining us on Creative Cottage and good luck in the challenge
Anne x
Beautiful embossing on your card! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at The Creative Cottage this week :) Donna x
Post a Comment