Challenge #4 at CRAFT YOUR DAYS AWAY was set by ... ME! Yip it is my turn to set the challenge which this time is AUTUMN DOODLES Summer has gone (although I'm still hoping for an Indian summer!) Autumn has arrived the leaves are changing with gorgeous colours definitely my favourite time of the year. There is the addition of doodles this can be handwriting, faux stitching or if your brave enough try your hand at doodled images, the main thing is that you have fun creating your project.
The sponsor for Challenge 4 is WHIMSY STAMPS the winner will receive 5 digital images of their choice and believe me there is some fantastic images to choose from.
The Whimsy Stamp I chose to use is 'Doggie Says Ruff' by Katie's Digital Kritters. He is not the most handsome dog in the world but I love him! I used some Paper Adventure paper I thought the large spots echoed the shades of Autumn there is gold lace, green, yellow and orange ribbon. The main flower was three large Prima flowers with their petals trimmed I have used Promarkers to add Autumn tones. The little sun flowers were left as they were but the gold leaves were coloured also with Promarkers to try and give them the change of Summer to Autumn feel.
If you would like your project to be considered for the GDT spot for challenge #6 please remember to type GD next to your name when you enter challenge #4 and I will come and have a look at your entry before picking the winner! And don't forget I will also be looking for my top three.
There is lots more inspiration from the DT on the CYDA blog so pop over and have a look.
Lastly the lovely Emma has had to stand down from the DT to concentrate on her new online business crafty emma's store Emma sorry to see you go, it has been great working with you, wishing you continued success with you business venture.
CAROL ANN XX
I am entering my card for the following challenges :
GINGER LOFT - Anything Goes
A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR - Fall into Autumn
INCY WINCY - Autumn Colours
SECRET CRAFTER - Anything goes
STAMP SOMETHING - Use A Digi
CREATIVE CARD CREW - Autumn or Fall

14 comments:
Hi Carol Ann,
Gorgeous paper and colours and what a wonderfully cute image.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Hello Carol Ann.
Fantasic make, love the paper and the flower is wonderful, love the ribbons and lace lovely autumn colours, great image too made me smile.
Hugs Betty x x
Oh I love that flower. Thanks for sharing at Gingerloft
This is fabulous Carol Ann, I love your paper and flower.xxx
Gorgeous card Carol Ann, those papers are lush, and love the colouring too. Your flower is wonderful.
Hugs, Donna x
Love this card Carol Ann, the doggy makes me smile and your colours are beautiful xxx
marvellous card with a great autumn-feeling...!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Hiya Carol Ann, thanks for a cracking challenge. Love your colour work on this dog - just amazing and love those flowers.
Hope your keeping well. Enjoy the weekend hun.
Mel X
Awww this is cute!
Gorgeous card Carol Anne, I really love your flower
Hugs Jackie x
wow - beautiful card!! love the colors
thanks for playing along with the sugar ladies :)
Hugs Tonje
Such a great card.
Thanks for joining the Secret Crafter Challenge
Hugs Renate
Adorable! Great job with that super cute pup! Thanks for getting digi with us at Stamp Something this week!
Great card Carol Ann - the image is really cute and the flower is very Autumnal.
Amanda
Post a Comment