Sunday, 9 May 2010

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MUM

A birthday card for my lovely Mum. Again I have used white hammered card and cut a circle from pink coredinations card and embossed with my daisy folder. I sanded the embossing, wrapped yellow ribbon around the middle, added flowers to the top half and pearls to the bottom half and then stuck some tiny butterfly's in between the yellow ribbon. I stuck larger butterflys punched from Basic Grey paper on to lace raffia adding pearls to the head of the butterfly's then finished off with pink and yellow ribbons and a Stampin Up! sentiment stamp.

CAROL ANN XX

7 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Am loving the yellow colour theme of the last couple of cards hun, so vibrant and cheerful xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun..bet ya mom loves it

hugs shell xx

Liz said...

thats a FANtastic card just love it sorry I have not been over Been very busy and off now for a weeks break be back over when I get back Take care
Liz xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous I love the lace rafia,your mum will love it.xxx

the crafty duck said...

Hi Carol-Ann, another gorgeous card, love the colours again, the lace is fabby with the butterflies, your mum will love it, lots of love Steph

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, lots of beautiful textures! I love the butterflies x

Spyder said...

fabulous card!
(Lyn)