Sunday, 10 January 2010

MAGICAL CRAFTS CHALLENGE # 6

This week we are being sponsored by the lovely DEZINA WORLD pop over and take a look what is on offer, the images are amazing, you will be spoilt for choice.  We have 2 images being donated by Dezina World, which have also been used by the fabbie DT Team, up for prizes.
To enter this weeks challenge, all we ask is for your entry to be of a VINTAGE STYLE, this can be any medium, papercraft, whatever you choose as long as it is vintage. There is a link on my sidebar.
Most of all have fun.

This is the first time I have tried to do vintage I think it has worked.  I printed the image from Dezina World then put a layer of Glossy Accents over the top, backed the image on to card using sticky fixers. I then added the lace by tucking the edge between the card and image. The image is edged with pearlised  beads with a pearl heart at the bottom along with a pink and cream paper rose. I put some purple card through a Cuttlebug folder then rubbed brown ink over the embossed area before swiping around the edge of the card. I then glued it on to some green Basic Grey paper adding ribbon from my stash three more pearl heart beads and added the sentiment.

CAROL ANN XX

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol-Ann.

Really adore this, such a stunning card, you have got vintage to a tee hun.
Thanks
Hugs Angel

Louise Emma said...

Gorgeous card Carol Ann, I have some of those pearlised beads you used round it and now I know what to do with them LOL thank you x

Anonymous said...

Super vintage card Carol Ann, you have framed the image beautifully and I love the paper that you embossed and inked - really works well. I would have found the lace edging tricky and ended up in a sticky mess lol. Hugs Shell x

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely vintage card Carol Ann I love the way you have framed the image and I really like the papers you have used

Hugs Jackie x

Liz said...

I think with this one Carol Anne you really see what a great crafter you are I love your take on this Image

Liz xx

Tinkertaylor said...

Gorgeous card you can certainly "do" vintage!

Davi said...

Your card is spectacular!!My favorite colors and a beautiful image!!