Saturday, 12 December 2009

DECEMBER BIRTHDAY

I had a Birthday card to make for a friend it made a refreshing change from making Christmas cards. I decided to make a card which fitted into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is RED & GOLD. I have a few Penny Black stamps but have never entered the challenge before. The papers are Memorybox Spiceberry collection. The Penny Black stamp is "love bush" I have edged the matt and layered white card and paper with gold ink then finished with gold ribbon and buttons and then drew gold lines around the white edge of the card.

CAROL ANN XX

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

love your take on this week's challenge Carol Ann...love the papers and your beautiful image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Tinkertaylor said...

Gorgeous card those papers are lush

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Carol Ann,
Love this adorable card. Great papers and embellies and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

tracie said...

Oh what a beautiufl card Carole, love this gorgeous iamge and pretty papers..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

the crafty duck said...

Carol-Ann this is a beautiful card , i love the papers and that image is gorgeous and the colours work so well together, love Steph

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card - love the image and the gorgeous papers. Fabulous!
Sylvia xx