Sunday, 1 November 2009

MAGICAL CRAFTS FORTNIGHTLY CHALLENGE # 1

Create a Christmas card and a Christmas ornament, but there is more, there is a colour scheme too. Please use RED, GREEN, GOLD in your project. If you create one of the challenges you are entered once into the draw, and if you create both you are entered twice into the draw of course you do not have to do both, but it would be lovely if you did, the more you make the more you can win.


This is my entry I have used a blue green tartan ribbon, blue cross grain ribbon with gold wire (the wire was wire netting which came on a wine bottle so doing a bit of recycling!) down the centre, red topped pins, gold green and red brads, and Ivy leaves all from my craft stash. I have also used some bulb rope from John Lewis.

If you have not had a look at what you could win on the Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge click on the logo on my sidebar the prizes are well worth winning! 

I have enjoyed doing both challenges I hope you will have a go too!

Carol Ann xx

17 comments:

Susan.... said...

Hi Carol Ann,
Just found your lovely blog !
These are great makes, and l wish you well with MC..looks like its going to be lots of fun !
Hugs
susan x ( mallorca, Spain )

Liz said...

Great Makes Carol Anne

Liz xx

Anonymous said...

Carol-Ann - your candle is very special - it is so beautiful with all of the leaves around the base. I love your choice of fabric xx

Anonymous said...

Hi hun.
Your makes are gorgoeus, love the tartan.
Thanks hun,
Hugs Angel

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Carol Ann your makes are brilliant I especially love your candle

Claire said...

Carol, I just love your Candle and Card, the colours are beautiful Clairexx

Elaine Stark said...

All lovely creations. I'm off to have a look at the challenge blog. Elaine

Donna said...

Carol-Ann, these are just beautiful. I love the candle, so unusual, and your card is wonderful too.
Hugs,
Donna x

Tracey said...

They're lovely, clever clogs! XXX

Tessmatt said...

Lovely items Carol-Ann, great use of materials too hun.

the crafty duck said...

Love the candle and Card Carol-Ann, tartan is always lovely but especially at Christmas, hugs Steph

Louise Emma said...

Gorgeous card and candle Carol Ann x Well done hun x Good luck x

Spyder said...

Yea!! I've popped over to see what you've done for the Magical Challenge and wow, fantastic! Great Makes!

((Lyn))

Sam said...

Well done on these makes hun and thanks for your lovely comment. I had a lot of fun taking part
Sam x

Irene said...

Hello Carol-Ann

What a fantastic candle and card, I love the little lights around the candle and card what a great idea.

luv
irene
xxxx

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm a bit late visiting and commenting Carol Ann. Wonderful candle and matching card. Especially love those wonderful ivy leaves.

Joanne x

Annie said...

wow what fantastic projects - love both the card and the candle.

Ann xxx