Friday, 20 November 2009

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR MUM AND DAD


The paper used on the card is from Memorybox, Spiceberry Collection. The rubber stamp image is again by Memorybox called Twisty Pine. The sentiment stamps are from Papermania Stamp Duos. I have embossed around the edge of the matt and layered image then dotted around the tree with gold pearly paint. To finish I have used a gold pen around the edge of the card, added sheer and satin ribbon then finished with two gold metal hearts from my craft stash.

Carol Ann xx
 

8 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Great Christmas card, very elegant

Jackie x

margaret said...

What a stunning card Carol Ann,bery elegant.xx

Irene said...

Hello Carol Ann

Your card is beautiful, I love the backing paper and colours you have chosen. The two little hearts are just perfect.

luv
irene
xxx

Tinkertaylor said...

Fab card love that tree stamp

Louise Emma said...

Classy and Elegant, I love it and I am sure your mum and dad will too x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow!!! hun its gorgeous, i'm sure ya mom and dad will think so to

hugs shell xx

Spyder said...

Aw, this is lovely your mum and dad will love it. Love those papers, such a rich colour, and!!! it goes so well with your blog too!
(Lyn))

Denise said...

Beautiful card, they will love it - I found you via Carley's blog.