Saturday, 3 October 2009

A Card For a Colleague

A colleague at work has just turned sixty this is the card I have made for her. The backing paper is by Memory Box, Spiceberry this is a new paper company for me I have to say the papers are gorgeous and very good quality. The stamp is Leanne Ellis, Fiz from Suger Nellie. I have embellished with some assorted flowers, pink butterfly brad and ribbon from John Lewis. The panel I have stamped on is not as bright because I have chalked it with pink/purple but the brightness of the day bulb has bleached it out. I think I could do with two things, a better camera and some lessons on using it .... one day!

Carol Ann x

4 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely card, I bet the recipient loved it

Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

I am sure your friend will love this, it is just beautiful.
Hugs Angel

Tinkertaylor said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers, lucky friend

Louise Emma said...

Fab card, love the colour scheme x