Saturday, 27 June 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL

Another new set of stamps from Elusive Images this set is called "Sing your Song" it is a fabulous wee collection. Again I used watercolour pencils to colour the image. The image was then matt and layered on to Basic Grey Granola paper. I quite often find it difficult to make male cards but I think it's turned out ok.

11 comments:

Ang C said...

A beautiful card - the bird is gorgeous

Tracey said...

It's a lovely card!
xxx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card and I love your image
Clairex

Angelnorth said...

This is lovely - the branch is just gorgeous and I love the pop of bright colour for the bird!

Tinkertaylor said...

Fab card I really love the bird image. I'm hoping to go up to Graphicus next weekend so I think it may drop into my basket!

Claireabelle said...

This is a stunning card Carol Ann, love it
xx

Elaine Stark said...

This cad would be lovey for both
male and female recipiants. Elaine

Anonymous said...

wondeful card...love the water colouring.

Tiets said...

it is gorgeous!!

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, do love the bird.
luv
Debby

ju said...

Love it! Great stamp.