This is my very first attempt at altering a note book. This note book is for a project on one of the Crafting Forums I belong to. I have to say it does look better in real life my photography is not getting any better!
I like the ribbons on the binding. I was just thinking of buying a sketchbook with the wire binding, but it's not very attractive. Thanks for a great idea!
6 comments:
love the ribbons and thanks for becoming a follower of my blog
It's really lovely!
Tracey x x x
I like the ribbons on the binding. I was just thinking of buying a sketchbook with the wire binding, but it's not very attractive. Thanks for a great idea!
This is super cute
Hugs
Lana x
Great first project, i'm sure it wont be your last either :O)
really nice - the ribbons make it special.
Post a Comment