A birthday card for my DD, made some home made paper flowers edged with brown ink, the butterfly, dragon fly and brad are sparkly although they don't show up on the photo (so yes Claire there is a bit of sparkle just the way you like it :) ) I have used a Leanne Ellis stamp and coloured with promarkers and finished with a bit of lace and brown marker pen around the edge of the card. Claire I know you read my blog so wishing you a fab day when it comes. Lots of exciting things happening for you in the next few months enjoy it all you have work so hard for it, you have certainly made me a very proud Mum xxx
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
For Claire with love x
A birthday card for my DD, made some home made paper flowers edged with brown ink, the butterfly, dragon fly and brad are sparkly although they don't show up on the photo (so yes Claire there is a bit of sparkle just the way you like it :) ) I have used a Leanne Ellis stamp and coloured with promarkers and finished with a bit of lace and brown marker pen around the edge of the card. Claire I know you read my blog so wishing you a fab day when it comes. Lots of exciting things happening for you in the next few months enjoy it all you have work so hard for it, you have certainly made me a very proud Mum xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Great card Carol, I'm sure Claire will love it. Thanks for letting me know about the link - it works now. ikki
Ohhh...what a pretty card this is!!!
That image makes a very pretty card, love it myself too
Love those wonky flowers, the card looks fab!
Your flowers are brilliant- really funky -perfect for the card. I hope your DD had a wonderful day :0)
Gorgeous card, love those flowers and the doodled lines!
Loving the latest selection of your cards, the giant flower and little torn flowers are great
Great card Carol, I love the flowers you have made. xx
Post a Comment