Sunday, 8 February 2009

A February Birthday Card for a Forum Friend

The base paper on the card I think is Basic Grey but to be honest I'm not certain. The brown paper is definitely Basic Grey, Periphery matted with pale blue card. The stamps are Squiggly Ink, Tops & Tails 3 from Paper Artsy stamped with Versa Magic Jumbo Java embellished with blue and brown ribbon and a flower from Lakeland.

6 comments:

Tessmatt said...

This is a lovely card Carol.

Anonymous said...

stunninbg card xxx

ju said...

Gorgeous - love the colours.

devonmaid said...

Fab card Carol x

ikki said...

Hi Carol, this is a lovely card. I'm fairly new to BG, which I love, but sorry can't tell you which this one is. Thanks for visiting my blog. You can get to my tutorial from the post you were
commenting on by clicking on the "here" or you could just go to
http://ikkiscuttlebugcupboard.blogspot.com/
Hope you find my 2 tutorial interesting and helpful, I would appreciate your views. Thanks ikki

Joey said...

Hi Carol, this is gorgeous, love the colours. joey.xxx