Sunday, 11 January 2009

JANUARY BIRTHDAY

This is a birthday card I made using my new stamp from Sugar Nellie. The stamp is by Leanne Ellis called "Choose". I was quite taken by this stamp when I saw it there is another one or two, I think I will have to invest! For the first time I also used Promarker's I have to say I am definitely hooked on them! I hope the recipient likes her card as much as I enjoyed making it.

8 comments:

Hazel said...

What a delightful stamp (will have to investigate) - lovely card. x

Tessmatt said...

Lovely card Carol, I love the stamp too.

Nikki said...

This card is lovely.

Shirl said...

Gorgeous card; lucky person receiving it! ... :0)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Carol, what a gorgeous card hunny. I love these gorgeous new stamps. You have made a gorgeous birthday card here, lovely colouring with your pro markers. I adore my pro markers too! hugs Linda x

Hazel said...

I don't know why my inchies weren't visible when you visited my blog - others have left comments so obviously saw them - blogger does strange things - lol! x

Bex said...

Lovely card Carol, I just bought pro markers and am in love with them too!

Love Bex x

June said...

Oh what a lovely card. Love the stamp and love how you made this one
Hugs June x