Saturday, 8 November 2008

Wedding Card

This is a Wedding card I made for my son's friends wedding. I used the theme of the original wedding invitation which was a printed image of a pink rose tied with ribbon on a piece of lilac mulberry paper. For my own version I stamped the thistle and rose image on to lilac mulberry paper using a stamp from the Heritage Rubber Stamp Co then embossed in gold. I feathered the edges of the mulberry paper before sticking on to the background card and inked in gold around the edge. I added ribbon down the left hand side and tied on a pink rose. The card it self did look much better in real life!
Heritage Rubber Stamp Co can be found at Stampers Grove here in Edinburgh.

1 comment:

devonmaid said...

absolutely gorgeous Carol, they will be very proud of it x