I can't believe Mum and Dad celebrate their fifty sixth wedding anniversary this week, seems like such a long time for two people to be together especially these days when couples don't seem to stay together for any length of time, well done Mum and Dad!The backing paper is from Laura Ashley Traditional papers. The stamp is a Penny Black "love blush" Penny Black are one of my favourite stamps of the moment. I used shimmer chalk to colour the stamped image. The colours in the card have come out darker than they really are, the backing paper is a nice shade of green.
I think I might enter this card for the Crafting Corner August Card Challenge you are to use ribbon, sentiment and a stamped image. I think my card just about covers everything required ... excellent.
3 comments:
Lovely card Carol, those background papers are stunning
It's lovely, very simple and elegant.
Congrats to your mum and dad too!!! What a long time to be alive never mind married!!!
xx
Wow what a absolutely stunning card hun well done xxxx
Post a Comment