Saturday, 5 July 2008

Graduation Card

My Son graduates from University this week so I made a card for the occasion. I used Basic Grey Two Scoops paper, made a scroll and printed "Class of 2008" on the computer. The stamp is a Penny Black stamp called Top Dog! which I coloured with H20's the greeting is yet another Penny Black stamp. I chose the light blue because the hood of his graduation gown is trimmed in light blue. I gave him the card the day after he got his results which confirmed he has an Honours Degree. Can't help being proud. He thought the card was cute!

5 comments:

Ann said...

So cute Carol!! Well done to your son & you should be very proud of him!! xx

Ann said...

Love this card Carol, well done to your son too xx

Tessmatt said...

Great card Carol, congrats. to your son.

Anonymous said...

i love this card x

devonmaid said...

What a brilliant card Carol. Perfect for this occasion. Well done to your son too, it's a great feeling when they graduate isn't it x