Sunday, 15 June 2008

Happy Birthday To You.

This is the birthday card I made my other half. The paper is from Dovecraft's Masculine Pack. I used a Penny Black stamp called Spring Air. These little hedgehog stamps are so cute I just had to have one. We are lucky enough to have a hedgehog who visits our garden which is why I used this stamp on OH's card, we love to watch the hedgehog as he looks for food. One of the hedgehogs favourite spots to eat is under the bird feeders right outside the window so we get a great view. I was lucky enough to win a prize on Just Bex Forum for a challenge I completed. I have used some of the ribbon, brads and one of the metal heart embellishment which has the word "inspire" which my OH always does. I added a paper flower under the brad in the top left corner to make it look as if the hedgehog is smelling it. I used a black rub on sentiment in the bottom right hand corner of the card but this has not shown up in the photo very well.